RDBS GEN2 – Roller-Delayed Buffer System Gen2
RDBS GEN2– Roller-Delayed Buffer System
-Less “Dot Bounce”
-Quicker Follow-up Shots
-Lower Reciprocating Mass
-Reduced Fouling/Blowback in Receiver
-Complete Captured System -complete w buffer tube
-Upgrade any PCC- compatible with any 9mm, 40sw, 45acp AR15 that uses a standard buffer and buffer tube.
-No bolt Restrictions- Compatible with solid or hollow bolts. Glock, Colt, etc..
Our Roller Delayed Blowback Buffer System was designed to solve many of the issues present in the world of Direct Blowback Pistol Caliber Carbine(PCC). Our adjustable lockup allows a lower reciprocating mass as well as lower recoil spring pressures to reduce the “dot bounce” effect that can occur with heavy mass and heavy spring pressures that hinder even the best blowback PCC setups. This “Lockup” keeps the action “locked” until the bullet is out of the barrel and chamber pressure is reduced preventing powder blowback and fouling in the firearms action. Currently blowback PCCs have a very narrow ammunition power-factor reliability window- they need to be setup for your specific ammo. Our RDBS runs great out-of-the-box with a wide variety of ammo from 115pf to 155pf and is tunable up or down from there.
Gen2 RDBS improves on our performance and durability over our popular Gen1 RDBS unit.
1. Wider, Stronger Rollers- wider 4140 steel rollers with 2x bearings per roller.
2. More adjustability- Wider array of lockup pressures to tune to your specific setup.
3. Removable Weight- Removable buffer weight to adjust reciprocating mass for tuning.
4. Better Springs- greater spring life and less deformation.
5. Chamfers and Clearances- Modifications made to eliminate pinch points and spring binding areas so the springs aren’t stressed to their limits. 100% reliability over thousands of rds.
Gen2 Roller-Delayed Buffer System Includes:
1. Buffer Body- lockup rollers, arms and bumper installed.
2. Pocketed Buffer Tube- 6 position Mil-spec diameter tube w/ lockup roller pockets
3. Buffer Springs – 5 weak and 5 strong buffer body springs for complete adjustability.
4. Removable weight- removable weight to adjust reciprocating mass.
5. Recoil spring- Lightweight Blue 5# Recoil spring.
6. Installation instructions and tuning manual- Popular loads and tuning setups.